History

2016
The manufacturing facility in Volsk opened with planned annual production of 220 thousand items.
A new store concept is designed and implemented to adopt the global tendencies of sales area arrangement and merchandising.
2015
The fourth factory was constructed in Russia (Volsk city, Saratov province).
2014
Our retail network expanded to encompass 100 of our own and franchise stores.
2013
Conceptual design of the stores was revised in collaboration with companies leading worldwide to enable successful further development in Russia and abroad.
2012
We opened 25 more of our own and franchise stores.
2011
We opened 20 of our own and franchise stores. Turnover growth reached 35%.
2010
Our retail network evolved to add 9 more stores. Considerable funds were invested in the creation and production of knitwear in Russia. Equipment stock was purchased from the leading global manufacturer (SHIMA SEIKI).
2008
Our franchise retail project was launched. Successful business model attracted potential partners considerably expanding the brand geography.
2007
We optimized business processes and intensively developed our own retail network.
Movie stars and celebrities began to participate in brand promotion. Victoria Lopyreva (Miss Russia 2003), Maria Semkina (an actress and model) started representing the brand.
2005
The company took a strategic decision to expand the product range and embraced the total look concept. Our offer was complemented with suits and garments: jackets, blouses, dresses, skirts, trousers, and cardigans.
2003-04
Wholesale offices opened in Yekaterinburg, Samara, Kazan, and Almaty.
2001-02
LALIS trademark was registered. Wholesale offices started working in Irkutsk and Novosibirsk.
High quality of our products was recognized and honored with a golden prize among 100 Best Products of the Year 2003, and other awards.
2000
ELIS trademark was registered. The wholesale subdivision in Moscow was opened.
1998
Ruble devaluation triggered development of local production. The first wholesale regional office opened in Rostov-on-Don.
1996
The company produced apparel for German and Austrian brands receiving in exchange technologies, access to standards, and experience.
1993
The first manufacturer's outlet store was opened.
1988-90
The enterprise replaced older machinery with equipment from Consortex (Germany) to improve the labor conditions, expand the range of products, increase their quality, and performance.
1950-60
Specialized departments were established, and a conveyor line was installed. Production facilities were modernized with every passing year to gradually implement a defect-free production system. The company switched to exclusive production of upper garments like overcoats, jackets, and raincoats.
1920
Several tailors founded a joint clothing manufacture in Rostov-on-Don. Later the state provided the enterprise with some funds to purchase modern equipment and expand the facilities. The factory produced clothes for the public and the military.
Our history continues...